Tradition and expertise.
We have been producing woodworking machineries for more than fifty years, helping the furniture and casing industry with our passion and professionalism.The MASTERWOOD brand was born in 1990 out of the merger of two companies that wrote the history of our industry: MUTI, the leader in the production of chisel mortising and mortising machines and ZANGHERI & BOSCHETTI, specialized in the production of automatic multiple boring machines.
The synergy of experience and know-how brought in by each partner soon lead MASTERWOOD to become one of the reference companies producing numeric control work benches both for panels and solid wood, exporting more than 80% of its production to all six continents.
Constant investments in Research and Development allow MASTERWOOD to offer state-of-the-art technology supported by personalized software in order to ease the use of the most complicated appliances. Our flexibility is what enables us to meet each of our customers’ desires, building the machine that best fits his needs.
Let Masterwood bring you to the FUTURE
- We have been producing woodworking machineries for more than fifty years, delivering over 10.000 woodworking centres all over the world.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY. The whole production process, from welding of steel structures to the final test takes place in our factories in Rimini.
- We are specialized in the design and manufacture of NC machining centers for secondary processing of wood
- We design high quality CNC's and we love to have close relationships with our clients, assisting them along the time with punctuality and competence.
- Flexibility and "personalization" of the product because each customer can truly buy HIS work centre.
- All this is possible thanks to a "Family Business" model with lean organization.
- We develop proprietary software, thanks to our software company Tecnos GA srl, a strategic point in order to guarantee our customers a true mechanical, electronic and software customization.
- Partnership with the biggest suppliers of woodworking products and services allow us to be at the forefront in the design of innovative solutions.
- Continuous investment in research and development with dozens of worldwide patented solutions.